Banana Smoothie For The WIN!
This is the most delicious, healthy, and easy smoothie that ever existed. Yup, it’s true! I drink it all of the time and nowadays I love to drink it as a dessert topped with granola and/or pierces of dark chocolate.
This was one of the go to snacks in my household growing up and was something most of my siblings and I loved, so much that we would drink it all of the time! It is also good made as a “nice cream” and all you do to get an ice cream consistency with this is you blend it all together using a food processor, but don’t add the almond milk. It may take a few minutes for it to get the right texture, but keep at it and you’ll get there! I’m sure in the future I’ll do a proper post on banana nice cream, so stay tuned, but for now it’s just this simple yet so delicious, banana smoothie!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 cups of original unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter (I use Adam’s 100% Natural Peanut Butter)
- This is a smoothie, so it’s super easy and the directions are minimal and after you have made this smoothie a few times you really don’t even need measurements.
- Put all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until it is a smooth consistency. You may need to add more almond milk depending on how thick or thin you want your smoothie to be. I usually eat it as is, but it is also super delicious topped with granola! And that’s it! Enjoy this super delicious, healthy, and easy Banana Shake!